Campus Ministry COVID-19 Resources
During this time when we cannot be together physically on campus, here are resources and links to stay connected with Campus Ministry!*
Continue to check out this page for more updates!
- Sunday Mass Live Stream: 6:00pm via Catholic University Facebook
- Monday-Friday Live Stream Daily Mass: 9:00am via Campus Ministry Facebook
- Daily Mass with Pope Francis via YouTube
- Submit a Prayer Intention
- Online Prayer Resources
- All members of the Pastoral Staff are able to connect with students virtually via Zoom, Skype, or Facetime. Please reach out to us via email to set up a date and time!
- Find service opportunities HERE!
- Saturday Confessions will be held at the Saint John Paul II Seminary (145 Taylor Street NE) from 3:30-5:00pm
The University Chaplains have had a few requests for virtual Confessions. We are not allowed to hear confession over the phone or internet because no one can guarantee that someone isn't listening in.So, what can a person do? First, check with the Catholic Churches in your area to see if they are offering the Sacrament of Reconciliation. If they are not offering the Sacrament or you are afraid that going out will compromise your health or the health of your loved ones, then we suggest the following:
Go to a quiet place. Read and reflect on Luke 18: 9-14, the Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector.
Make a good and thorough Examination of Conscience and then make a sincere Act of Contrition
We encourage you to follow this with an Act of Faith and finally an Act of Love (all on the internet).
- Need extra support from the Counseling Center? You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-319-5765 to find resources
- The Center for Academic Success and Career Services is also operating virtually. You can email them at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Catholic Apostolate Center Resources
- USCCB Covid-19 Resources
- How to Host a Prayer Service at Home
Any resources you're using that you don't see? Let us know and we can add them!
*All times in Eastern Daylight Time