Spiritual direction is available confidentially to all members of the faculty and staff, of all faith traditions. The spiritual director provides guidance in all matters pertaining to the spiritual life. The director accompanies and provides support to...
- those seeking the purpose and meaning of life;
- those in bereavement;
- those facing a serious crisis;
- those undergoing a transition in their life;
- those who may be questioning their faith;
- those wishing to advance in the spiritual life.
Members of the pastoral staff of the Office of Campus Ministry are available to provide spiritual direction. Please call or stop by the Office of Campus Ministry to speak to one of the members of the pastoral staff or to schedule an appointment.